Please note some classes in person might have to start online until we don’t need to social distance anymore. You can tell us your preference when you enrol.
Our high quality regular French language courses run from the end of September to mid-June and consist of:
- Small classes (8 to 10 maximum)
- Beginner to advanced levels
- 2 hours per week for 30 weeks
- Day or evening classes
- Engaging, lively classes
- Free events, cineclub and Watershed discount for French films
- Just £9.20 per hour
- It is possible to join a French class at any time (after assessment) provided there are still spaces.
To enrol, book a private appointment free of charge.
Test your french online with: http://www.frenchcourses.org.uk/
Contact us about this course
“Good value for money because of outstanding teachers, small groups, relaxed ambiance and wide ranging discussion topics.”
“Relaxed with lots of laughter. Thoroughly enjoyable and lots of efforts have clearly been put into making sure the groups are of roughly the same level.”
“Informal, relaxed evening learning to speak French in my small French tuition group.”