A fantastic way to communicate in French with one of our French tutors and Chef!
- Broaden your knowledge of French cuisine
- Develop your French vocabulary around food
- Improve your communication skills in a small group of like-minded students
- Take home a delicious dish
1 session of 2 hours
- Content: Isa, the French tutor and chef, will teach some succulent French recipes.
- Date: Friday 10th June from 1pm to 3pm
- Venue: Clifton
- Cost: £32 ( ingredients extra: £6 per person)
- Number of students: 4 per group
Menu Fraicheur Printanière
Flan aux asperges, sauce hollandaise et tuile salée au fromage de chèvre
This French course is suitable for people with a good GCSE standard and above, the emphasis is on teaching French through cooking. Students will be preparing the two dishes ( for one or two people) during the session with the help of Isabelle, the French tutor and chef.
Here is a video of a student preparing a fraisier:
Contact us to book your place: