A fantastic way to communicate in French with one of our French tutors and Chef!
- Broaden your knowledge of French cuisine
- Develop your French vocabulary around food
- Improve your communication skills in a small group of like-minded students
- Take home a delicious dish
1 session of 3.5 hours
- Content: Iza, the French tutor and chef, will teach some succulent French recipes.
- Venue: Clifton
- Cost: £50 ( ingredients extra: £7.50 per person)
- Number of students: 4 per group
Menu Délices Marocains
Mini Mezze: Carrot miel et sésame et caviar d’aubergine
Papillote de truite, citrons confits, cumin et fenouil
Pastilla crème amande et fleur d’oranger
Inclue dans le cours une conserve de citrons confits.
Coût des ingrédients: £7.50
Date of the workshops:
Saturday 15 June 2019 10am to 1.30pm
or Saturday 13 July 2019 10am to 1.30pm
This French course is suitable for people with a good GCSE standard and above, the emphasis is on teaching French through cooking. Students will be preparing the two dishes ( for one or two people) during the session with the help of Isabelle, the French tutor and chef.
Here is a video of a student preparing a fraisier:
Contact us to book your place: