A fantastic way to communicate in French with one of our French tutors and Chef!
- Broaden your knowledge of French cuisine
- Develop your French vocabulary around food
- Improve your communication skills in a small group of like-minded students
- Take home a delicious dish
1 session of 2 hours
- Content: Iza, the French tutor and chef, will teach some succulent French recipes.
- Venue: Clifton
- Cost: £29 ( ingredients extra: £6.50 per person)
- Number of students: 4 per group
Petits Fours et Canapés de Noël
(option végétarienne possible)
Canard et poires au vin rouge
Gougères chèvre et fines herbes
Mendiants aux chocolat noir et blanc
Date of the workshops:
Saturday 8th December 11am to 13pm
or Saturday 8th December 3.30pm to 5.30pm
Saturday 15th December 10am to 12:00 –
or Saturday 15th December 2pm to 4pm register your interest below if you are interested in other dates
This French course is suitable for people with a good GCSE standard and above, the emphasis is on teaching French through cooking. Students will be preparing the two dishes ( for one or two people) during the session with the help of Isabelle, the French tutor and chef.
Here is a video of a student preparing a fraisier:
Contact us to book your place: