so youA French lesson and a cooking workshop in one: a fantastic way to communicate in French with one of our French tutors and Chef!
- Broaden your knowledge of French cuisine
- Develop your French vocabulary around food
- Improve your communication skills in a small group of like-minded students
- Enjoy a delicious dish after the workshop
1 session of 2 hours
Please note the workshop will take place online, Isa has a bluetooth headset and video to guide you through the workshop from your home, with two screens so you can see the close up action.
- Content: Isa, the French tutor and chef, will teach some succulent French recipes.
- Venue: Online
- Cost: £32 for two hours of tuition, French conversation, and cooking tips
Menu de printemps
Filet de truite, citron et aneth en papillote et
Risotto aux légumes de printemps
Date of the workshop:
Saturday 15th May 2021 4.30pm to 6.30pm so you can invite friends to share the meal in your garden
Thanks for a very enjoyable atelier yesterday. We ate everything at dinner and it was delicious! PL
This French course is suitable for people with a good GCSE standard and above, the emphasis is on teaching French through cooking. Students will be preparing the two dishes (for one or two people) during the session with the help of Isabelle, the French tutor and chef.
Here is a video of a student preparing a fraisier:
Contact us to book your place: